Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mission Accomplished...I'm on a roll!

Remember the baby cardigan project? (Number 2 of 9 incomplete needlework projects) I'm happy to say, I finished it up just in time for grandbaby's first birthday....and it fit!

Poor little guy was feeling a bit under the weather and was running a temp when I grabbed him and started shoving his chubby little arms into the sleeves...I just wanted to see it on him once before he outgrew it. (Yeah, it won't be long.) He even sort of gave me a smile...we snapped a photo and then he wanted it off....right now!

If that's the first and last time he wears it, I'm okay with that.

Time to dig out the next incomplete project.




1 comment:

  1. Nothing makes a kid feel better than one of gramma's hand made cardigan!

    ReplyDelete